Re: moving konqueror's bookmarks.xml to a new system

Am Sonntag, 6. August 2006 10:09 schrieb Seb:
> bookmarks, it refuses to save any changes I make to them, with the
> message:
>
> ---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
> Unable to save bookmarks in . Reported error was: Permission denied. This
> error message will only be shown once. The cause of the error needs to be
> fixed as quickly as possible, which is most likely a full hard drive.

df -h on the konsole shows you the space available on your mounted drives

look at the output from
ls -l ~/.kde/share/apps/konversation/bookmarks.xml

for me it shows
-rwx------ 1 me me ...

the "x" comes from an ancient restore operation like you are trying ;-)