Re: Kopete 0.12 NOT in kdenetwork 3.5.4

Christopher Martin wrote:
> That's great. You could always make it available somewhere. If people
> want or need the new features, then they'll have the option of trying
> the new version. I'm happy, as long as users don't send us the bug
> reports :)

I have made my own attempt of recompilation from Ubuntu available on
http://myfiles.neu.edu/cepl.m/debian
No support, no guarantees, but it seems to work for me with Debian/testing.

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@jabber.cz
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from
Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha
Centauri.
    -- Douglas Adams