Re: Konqueror cannot connect to local LAN IP address, firefox (and others) can

On Monday 31 July 2006 02:16, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> Since you're forcing HTTPS, is it possible that there is some problem
> with the SSL certificates?  (I don't know and I've already offered more
> than I know.  :)

Maybe, I *could* have somehow messed up the SSL setup on my regular account.
Howeever on the fresh account I would the have expected something like 'big
fat warning, this is an untrusted certificate' or similar. At least that's
what I get on other sites with a self signed certificate and also from
firefox.

But then again, i may still be overlooking something.....

Thanks anyway,

Gerrit Jan.