Re: Konqueror cannot connect to local LAN IP address, firefox (and others) can

* Gerrit Jan Baarda <gjbaarda@xs4all.nl> [2006 Jul 30 07:49 -0500]:
> On Saturday 29 July 2006 11:58, Josep Febrer wrote:
>
> > Have you tried to disable IPv6 for Konqueror?
> >
> > To do it you just have to export this variable:
> >
> > export KDE_NO_IPV6=true
> >
> > To make it permanent across reboots, you can insert that line
> > on /etc/environment
>
> Thanks, unfortunateley, this also made no difference.

Since you're forcing HTTPS, is it possible that there is some problem
with the SSL certificates?  (I don't know and I've already offered more
than I know.  :)

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of