Re: konqueror really slow

On Sunday 16 July 2006 5:53 pm, Matej Cepl wrote:

> possible), but maybe even better. I have then found out that Craig Drummond

Craig Drummond is awesome.

Thanks to Michael Schuerig for posting the links to Firefox themes.  That's a
little better.  I don't like Firefox either, because its Windows roots show
all too plainly, but I keep it around for the odd site that makes Konqueror
barf.

I wonder if the GNOME people are the same way we are about trying to get the
apps they're forced to use to look more like the stuff they like.

I guess that's a stupid question, considering the number of times people have
requested that we port Rosegarden to GTK2.

Sure.  Right after they port the GIMP to KDE/QT.

It couldn't be that difficult, could it?

*cough*

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/