Re: Multi-tasking

Nice tip,

just tried to find the debian kernel-source for a 2.6 kernel in sid and there
was none... I admit that I was a bit surprised. (unstable, isn't it ;) I
thought it must be my fault (screwed aptitude or so), but no, the official
web-interface gives the same result.

A stock kernel will do it, so just to alert other people.

Best,

Rigo

Am Sunday 02 July 2006 21:03, sprach Ritesh Raj Sarraf: