Re: pmount/hal/usb issue

* Robert Gomu?ka <carramba@epf.pl> [2006 May 17 17:09 -0500]:

> Sad to hear that it's not something obvious and/or trivial.
> Yes, I am a member of plugdev group.
> And I have 2.6.14 kernel. I am not going to upgrade it in the near future, so
> I'm stuck with manual operating for now...
> I can't see any clues in xsession-errors file.

I couldn't find any clues either in any log files.  Whatever the failure
is it is apparently silent.  This is where it's good to have two
machines that I can track Sid slightly differently and why I have
Slackware, KANOTIX, and anything else that strikes my fancy installed in
another partition on my laptop.  Often by comparing differences I can work
through a problem.

Good luck!

> Thank you for your answer.

You're welcome.