Re: USB mass starage device

iceman technologies wrote:
hi,

     My USB mass starage device is LG. I accidentely clicked the format icon. Now when I put it to the computer, it comes as "New Generic Hardware Found". Normally it comes as "New Hardware Found". Now I cannot do anything. In My Computer it is there as drive (H:). But I cannot put any document or anything. Please help me to solve this probelem.
Hi,
Are you running Windowz? It looks like it from the H: staff. This list is debian, Linux oriented. Maybe try a list more Microsoft product oriented. For me you may try to reformat your drive using the FAT32 staff. But I am not  really into this OS.
Thierry