Re: KDE 3.5 Release Candidate 1 packages available on alioth

On Wednesday 30 November 2005 02:17 pm, Yves Glodt wrote:
> why not stop wasting resources and halt work on 3.4.3 and go with 3.5
> immediately, anyway etch will come with 3.5 I guess... no?

The release team asked us not to do that.  They want the g++ allocator
transition to go quickly, which means not uploading major new versions of
large packages like KDE.  Once the g++ using the default allocator is in
testing (along with KDE 3.4.3), KDE 3.5 will be uploaded to unstable, but
probably not until then.

Josh