Re: Koffice 1.4.2 available for Sarge

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 10:35:53AM -0600, Bud Rogers wrote:

> ~$ /usr/bin/kword
> koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: libkformula.so.3: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory
> ~$
> ~$ dlocate libkformula.so.3
> koffice-libs: /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3.0.0
> koffice-libs: /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3

It might be worth checking that that second link is pointing correctly.
Do 'ls -l /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3'
and then 'ls -lL /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3'

The first should point to the second, and the second should come back
with a real file, not an error.
If that looks OK, maybe strace can show what error kword is getting.
I'll figure out the command line while you do the above, if it's not
solved yet ?

Nick