Re: Koffice 1.4.2 available for Sarge

On Saturday 19 November 2005 20:03, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> Hi, dear Debian KDE users.
>
> I've just uploaded a Sarge backport of Koffice 1.4.2 to
> http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/koffice-1.4.2-sarge/
>
> You can just add:
> deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/koffice-1.4.2-sarge/ ./
>
> to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and you should be able to install
> koffice 1.4.2 (including Krita) in Sarge.

First, thanks for going to the trouble to upload the sarge backport.

I added the alioth entry to my sources.list and upgraded koffice last
night.  This morning I decided to take the new koffice for a spin.
Kspread worked fine.  Kword fails with this error:

~$ /usr/bin/kword
koffice (lib kofficecore): WARNING: libkformula.so.3: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
~$
~$ dlocate libkformula.so.3
koffice-libs: /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3.0.0
koffice-libs: /usr/lib/libkformula.so.3
~$
~$ apt-cache policy koffice-libs
koffice-libs:
  Installed: 1:1.4.2-3.0sarge
  Candidate: 1:1.4.2-3.0sarge
  Version Table:
 *** 1:1.4.2-3.0sarge 0
        500 http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org ./ Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1:1.4.2-2 0
        400 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
     1:1.3.5-4.sarge.1 0
        500 http://security.debian.org sarge/updates/main Packages
     1:1.3.5-4 0
        500 http://http.us.debian.org sarge/main Packages
~$

I think I am up to date.  Have I overlooked something?

--
Bud Rogers	<budr@netride.net>	 KD5SZ