Re: Fonts broken after debian / ubuntu upgrade

On 9/29/05, John Doe <trollcollect@yahoo.de> wrote:
[...]

Each and every help greatly appreciated. I do realize
that it would be better if i understood the bits and
tricks around X11 fonts and i will certainly look into
it in greater detail once this is solved but for now i
would really be glad if any font expert could give me
a helping hand. The guy on the testing machine cannot
work right now...

I had some 'difficulties' configuring truetype fonts (for Debian+KDE in general, but also for OpenOffice in particular) and have documented for myself what I did. This does not resolve your particular issue but you may want to check my files anyway if there is something applying to your settings as well: http://www.svenkrahn.de/linux/my_debian/ar01s04.html#d0e826 --> 4.3 Truetype fonts (for truetype in X11) and http://www.svenkrahn.de/linux/my_debian/ar01s09.html#d0e1558 (for truetype in OpenOffice).

--
Best regards / Mit den besten Grüssen
Sven Krahn