Re: AW: Running KDE 3.4.2 with Transparent Windows

Hm.  If I enable RenderAccel, Xorg shoots up to 99% of the CPU time while the
splash screen is showing and never finishes booting.  The mouse works, but
that's it.  I have to log in over ssh and kill -9 the Xorg process by hand.
Without that set, the transparency and shadow effects are there but the
system is also unusably slow.

Any idea what the issue could be?  My card is an NVidia GeForce3, using their
proprietary driver installed the "debian way".  Thanks.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson