Re: Question on konsole

I found the problem after a lot of debugging. Actually I had a
perl-script in irssi recoding stuff to utf-8. So it was recoding utf-8
to utf-8 messing up the encoding.

So no relation with konsole but it seemed to have been an upgrade issue
as it worked beforehand even with the recoding script enabled. Anyway,
it's solved.

Best,

Rigo

Am Thursday 06 October 2005 11:37 verlautbarte Rigo Wenning :