Can klaptopdaemon use /etc/acpi scripts?

I'd really like to use klaptopdaemon for power management -- it's nicely integrated, the code is in place for automatic shutdown etc. However, sleep and hibernation needs special treatment on my machine -- modules need to be unloaded before and reloaded after, and various programs, such as gpm and setfont, need to be run on resume. Given the state of sleep and hibernation in Linux, this situation is likely the rule rather than the exception.

Is there a way of telling klaptopdaemon to use those scripts -- generally supplied by the acpid package? I seem to recall an earlier incarnation of the program where you had to supply scripts for each state; now I don't see even an option to supply one.

Dave

PS I'm not subscribed; please cc.