Re: KDM - menu?

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 13:27, Bruce Sass was heard to
say:
> $ kde <ENTER>
>
> hth
>

> - Bruce

On the subject of KDM, before my latest round of re-installation
of Sid (trying to make up for the kdelibs4 transition) which I'm
running now, all of the window managers that I had loaded showed
up in the KDM menu: twm, olwm, olvwm, kde, gnome, failsafe, etc.

However, now it's not being populated with the other window
managers, and for the life of me I cannot find where the menu
list is or where it's defined.

Anyone else having this problem? If it matters, the "menu" and
"menu-xdg" packages are installed, although I don't expect they
have anything to do with it.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001