KDM - Command equivalence to "K Menu->Switch User->Start a new session"?

Hi all,

Short Story :

I have one computer with 2 users, one usually using kde (3.4.2), the
other another wm/desktop env (Window Maker, or gnome).
It use kdm.
Is there a command that does the same thing than "K Menu->Switch
User->Start a new session", so that I can start a new session from
another 'wm' than kde, or switch to an existing other session?

Thanks for any help,
Christophe

Long Story (where I already searched for solutions)

- gdm offers this functionnality, as it is included in the debian menu
by default (start new session, and even start new session in a window!).
- I didn't find any help in the kdm help, google didn't help, kde wiki
neither, and there's no help at all for kdmctl (I feel that it is part
of the solution...)
- There's not an identified entry for that command in the kde menu
manager
- I didn't find any clues in the DCOP manager (no kdm entry in the DCOP
manager)
- Btw, it's possible to switch from one session to another using
Meta-Fxx, but not creating a new one...
- if anybody have the answer here, I will have to learn again how the
debian menu is managed, to add an entry for that...

To conclude, I fell that problem may be a cause for an user to switch
from kdm to gdm, as it's a more easy way to solve the problem... Maybe
that menu entry should be included in the kdm debian package...

Ce message et les pieces qui y sont eventuellement jointes sont exclusivement transmis a l'intention des personnes physiques ou morales auxquelles ils sont destines.
Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir immediatement Aeroports de Paris par telephone ou par courrier electronique de retour a l'expediteur et de supprimer toute copie de ce message.
Par ailleurs, il vous est notifie que toute divulgation, reproduction, distribution ou utilisation quelconque de tout ou partie de ce message (y compris de ses eventuelles pieces jointes) et des informations qui y sont contenues est interdite.
Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, Aeroports de Paris et l'expediteur declinent toute responsabilite au cas ou il aurait ete intercepte ou modifie par quiconque.

This message and any possible attachments are transmitted for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
Should you receive this message by mistake, please notify ADP or the sender at once by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from your system.
Moreover, any form of reproduction dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or use of this message - or part of its contents, as well as its possible attachments by any unauthorized person or legal entity, is strictly prohibited.
The nature of the Internet means that the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed.  ADP and the sender therefore disclaim any liability whatsoever in the event of this message having been intercepted and/or altered.