Re: Up-to-date SID, configuring context menu?

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 21:57, Rick Friedman was heard to
say:
> Start up the Control Center (KControl). Go to KDE Components
> followed by File Manager. Then, click on the Behavior tab.
> You'll see a checkbox for: "Show 'Delete' context menu entries
> which bypass the trashcan"

Thanks, found it.

There's yet another "filemanager", as opposed to "file manager",
which has a "behavior" section, which doesn't have the "delete"
check box. Instead it allows definition of what the mouse
buttons do, which menu, etc.

I like KDE. I also understand how people can get lost in the
details of configuration.

Many thanks, good sir, may your aim never waver,

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history