Re: KDE menu applications gone

* Silvan [Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:15:59 -0400]:

> On Monday 22 August 2005 02:29 pm, Squarris wrote:
> > I also uninstalled kde unintentionally. Out of interest, is there an
> > approximate time when kde will be working in unstable again? I just
> > need to weigh up whether it is worth me installing it from testing or
> > not or whether I should wait.

> They said "real soon now" two weeks ago,

  That was referred to when it would start, not to when would it finish.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.