klaptop 3.4/3.4.1 from alioth shows wrong battery percentage

I use debian sid with kde-3.4.1 on an Acer 2012wlmi laptop with alioth
kde packages and I noticed a bug in klaptop. It shows wrong battery
percentage until I restart it entering in klaptop configuration and
click on "Avvia indicatore delle batterie" (my kde is in italian....in
english the string would be "Start battery monitor" or similar). In
klaptop configuration the percentage is always correct, I think it's
only a bug with the tray icon refresh code.
Does anyone noticed this?
Feel free to ask me further details about my configuration or debug
informations (telling me what commands I must type...).
Bye!