Re: KDE 3.4

David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> I hope that this helps. Best regards,

Almost there -- now the support of the touchpad is finally better than with
plain PS/2 driver :-), but not completely. There seems to be problem, that
I can get two-finger tap (with just one finger tapping), or sometimes
three-finger tap (not now), but not the most important one-finger tap.
After setting

        Option          "TapButton1"            "1"
        Option          "TapButton2"            "1"
        Option          "TapButton3"            "2"

I can get left button pressed (which is the most important one), but nothing
else. Can anybody tell me how to persuade the driver, that when I am
pressing the touchpad with one finger, it is really just one finger and not
two? There are some other small problems (how to make palm detecting work,
and some fine tunning), but nothing serious.

Thanks a lot,

Matej

The world is coming to an end!  Repent and return those library
books!