Re: ooo in kde

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 03:07, Žáček Kryštof wrote:
> Interesting. I have just tried it. The KDE dialog opens for a fraction of
> second and then it crashes :-( KDE 3.4.1, fresh up-to-date unstable

I've tried using OpenOffice.org with KDE look and feel in the past, and it
would usually crash at different points. Since then (March), I have just
given up and always forced the gnome look (sudo echo "export
OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP=gnome" >> /etc/openoffice/openoffice.conf). I haven't seen
a crash since the switch to that look. Of course, the best option would be to
use the KDE look and work the kinks out. But, this stopgap got me through the
end-of-semester work ;]