Re: KMail does not use kwallet anymore

* Pierre Habouzit [Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:19:53 +0200]:

> my guess is that you killed kded or such a process and that kmail is
> living on the old kded and kwallet on a new one, or the reverse. and
> log out and in again should solve the problem.

  Yes, I've observed that every (I believe) dbus upgrade kills all kded
  daemons.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne