Re: Kvim broken in alioth

On Monday, 30 de May de 2005 16:42, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> On Monday 30 May 2005 16:13, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> > Just now Kate and Kyzis developers are talking about how to share as most
> > code as possible, in fact, the next step is being to be able to use the
> > Yzis component inside Kate :)
>
> interesting, how exactly will that work? I'm not sure how to picture that.
It's being discussed just now in yzis-dev and kwrite-devel mailing list (you
can check the archives although just now there have been only three mails
about this issue). I guess the Yzis will only provide the KTextEdit part
which will be embedded in Kate as the current part is used just now.

The problem is that Kate doesn't use the standard KTextEdit just now because
it lacks some features, so the first step is enhance KTextEdit so Kate can
use standard parts.

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es