Re: Kvim broken in alioth

Le Sam 28 Mai 2005 17:08, Matej Cepl a écrit :
> I believe part of the bad reputation kvim got was caused by people
> being too lazy to do things slightly different than gvim/GTK (which
> does things again differently than gvim/Athena).

maybe part of. but I do not use gvim-gtk/gnome/athena/... and I tried
kvim, for 3 monthes. But I really disliked it, mostly for beeing slow,
having graphical artifacts, and some annoying bugs (like the resize bug
that is really well known and not understood at all).

kvim was a really nice idea, and I can tell I'm really sorry it never
worked very well, because I really miss the idea. Well, maybe kyzis
will be ready some day, but I'm not sure it will be as powerfull as vim
is so soon.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit