Re: apt-get the KDE 3.4 code
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: apt-get the KDE 3.4 code
- From: "Ulrich Fürst" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:17:23 +0200
- Message-id: <20050520101723.2798ba39@primus>
- In-reply-to: <20050520192645.39b01bf3@mepis>
- References: <20050520192645.39b01bf3@mepis>
Kiwi-Hawk <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't mean to be a bother but would there by a reason that a large
> number of the files give me a 404 can't be found error when I apt-get
What's the exact output from apt-get?
I guess you're sources.list contains wrong entries.
Just post you're sources.list especially the lines that don't work.
> them. I get the same from Synaptic also
That's just a front-end to apt-get. If you have a problem with apt-gets
sources.list you will have them with synaptic, too.