Re: Game doesn't work with DCOP

On Friday 06 May 2005 05:01, Christian Stalp wrote:
> >Not sure what you mean.
> >Did you change to an external player or change aRts output to ALSA instead
> > of autodetect?
>
> Ja, I changed aRTs output to ALSA instead of autodetect

Ok.

> >If you are not using aRts as the sound output for SDL you should still
> > reduce its timeout for device releasing.
>
> How can I do this?

Control Center->Sound&Multimedia->Sound system
Inactivity timeout (Automatisches Abschalten in German)

> But its maybe simply the KDE-System? I own only a Duron 1200 with 256MB.
> Thats enough for Woody and KDE 2.2. But now with Sarge and KDE 3.3?

That shouldn't be a problem.
I am using 3.3/sarge on a P3-1GHz 256MB without any problems.

> By the way, loading a NWN-module takes also minutes now!!!

That indicates that the problem is somewhere else.
Maybe some kind of library loading problem.

Cheers,
Kevin