Problem with KDE Control Center: Howto remove CapsLock key

Hi, I'm using KDE Control Center 3.3.2 (KDE 3.3.2) and have a problem
with / question regarding
Regional & Accessibility > Keyboard Layout > Xkb Options.

I try to disable my CapsLock key.  By now, I used xmodmap with line
"remove Lock = Caps_Lock".
Now, I thought of using the proper tools, like the control center.
Unfortunately,
checking CapsLock key behavior > None does not disable this key.

How to I disable the CapsLock key with the Control Center?

Thanks, Uli