x.org server: mixture of ubuntu and debian packages can be problematic

Hello,

some time ago I reported that I got x.org running with ubuntu packages and
that I used some packages like kwin from ubuntu too, to get KDE composite
support.

Well the latter idea of mixing KDE packages from alioth and ubuntu did not
work out that nice: Login into multiple KDE sessions with KDMs fast user
switching simply did not work until I replaced all remaining KDE packages
from ubuntu by alioth ones.

Well in the meantime I also replaced x.org from Ubuntu by the one from:

deb http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian sid xorg
deb-src http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian sid xorg

So its pure Debian again. It might be better that way. Either pure Debian
or pure Ubuntu.

Regards,