Re: KDE 3.4: KDE 3.3.2 packages still floating around

> ii  libkdenetwork2 3.3.2-2        KDE Network library

  Obsolete package in 3.4, you can safely remove it from your system.

> ii  libkjsembed1   3.3.2-1        Embedded JavaScript library

  This comes from kdebindings. We haven't still uploaded kdebindings 3.4
  to Alioth.

> ii  kcmlinuz       3.3.2-1        KDE Frontend for the Linux kernel configurat

  I'm not 100% sure about this one, Pierre (Habouzit) will know. Perhaps
  it's been dropped?

> ii  librplay3      3.3.2-8        Shared libraries for the rplay network audio

  This one doesn't have anything to do with KDE, that I can tell.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus