Re: Missing debian menu entries in KDE menu

Am Donnerstag 07 April 2005 11:10 schrieb A.M.P. Boelens:

> > Any hints on how to get the Debian menu back?
>
> I had a simmilar problem with disappearing menu entries recently and it
> turned out I had to remove ~/.config/menus

Hello,

well this did it. I just moved the directory out of the way, created a new
one and logged in again.

The applications I added with kappfinder disappeared and kappfinder did
not find them again. Then I removed /.kde/share/applnk contents and then
it found all the stuff again.

So it seems I restored my menu.

But I still don't understand what went wrong here.

I still have the old /.config/menus directory there. Probably best to file
a bug report about it?

Regards,