Re: Fonts disappeared

Christopher Martin wrote:
> Then what do you suggest? Are there any free vector fonts, that aren't
> crap, that meet your requirements? Also, what would be the consequences of
> having bitstream as a default for you, i.e. what would you see?

Well, I hate to admit it, but I switched almost completely to msttcorefonts
(Trebuchet for screen, Times New Roman for printing, Arial for sans-serif,
and Andale Mono for non-proportional fonts).

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

But if we find we have left our bones to bleach in these desert
sands for nothing, beware the fury of the legions...
      -- Centurion in a letter home from North Africa
         3rd Century