Problems with Konqueror's Info List View in KDE 3.4

I use Konqueror's Info List View a lot, for some reason. I noticed recently
that in KDE 3.4, the two columns visible (Size and Items) are empty for any
non-folder item. Also, adding and removing columns via View->Show Details
doesn't work in Info List View.

Switching to Detailed List View solves these problems, but then I lose the
ability to see how many items a folder contains (there is no Items column
outside of Info List View).

Can any other 3.4 testers reproduce these issues?

Zack