Re: kde3.4.0 lock at startup

> when Konversation is launched automaticaly at login.
> I had to remove the konversation stuff in the ksmserverrc to be able
> to use kde.

I've filed a bug report against klauncher for this.  See

I'm not sure if klauncher is the right app to file the bug against; maybe it
should be ksmserver.  But that's as well as I can figure it right now.

Please add your information to the bug report.  If more than one person
reports it I think they'll be more inclined to pay attention.