Re: Where do i get 3.4?

* Alex. V. Bogdanov [Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:05:29 +0300]:

> Ok, I've read that thread.
> But I still want to get answer the questions: when 3.4-rc1 became
> totally final kde 3.4,

  The packages you can find in Alioth are already 3.4, not RC1. Today
  has been the official announcement [1].

    [1] http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.4.php

> and when it will be accessable from the main
> debian repository?

  It'll be a while, we have to stick to 3.3.2 in sid to fix the latest
  issues for sarge. At most, we could use experimental, but unless
  somebody express their preference for that, we prefer to use Alioth.

  Note that the Alioth packages are prepared by the same people that
  will upload to unstable when the time comes.

> Also, I haven't found i18n packages :\

  Yes, we know it's pending. The person in charge for it will probably
  prepare it "soon".

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

I went to the race track once and bet on a horse that was so good that
it took seven others to beat him!