Re: kamil recent-address's

On Thursday 10 March 2005 15:13, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Jueves, 10 de Marzo de 2005 16:02, Derek Broughton escribió:
> > No.  _Most_ of them are there.  My netcom.ca address isn't, and I've
> > asked here at least three times where it _really_ is, and can't get a
> > response from any of the developers.  I can't find it anywhere on the
> > system (except in emails - I _really_ don't want to have to delete saved
> > mails just to get it off the list).
>
> Is possible that this address is listed in your addressbook?

AHA!  Thanks, Alejandro.  I had searched before, and I can't _see_ it in the
address book, but I still thought it really had to be there somehow.  This
time I started searching  from Konqueror in the vcf files and it turns out to
be a second email address for a contact.  Now I know what to file as a bug at
kde.org - the address book search should return the same results as the
entering a name in the KMail TO box.
--
derek