Re: kamil recent-address's

On Thursday 10 March 2005 16:02, Derek Broughton wrote:
> Not as far as I can tell.  It _still_ remembers my netcom.ca address,
> which is three years out of date
>
> > > AFAIK, kmail takes the adresses from your sentbox or sth like that,
> > > so try to delete the mails with the bad adress in it and restart
> > > kmail.
> >
> > They are saved in the ~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc file.
>
> No.  _Most_ of them are there.  My netcom.ca address isn't, and I've
> asked here at least three times where it _really_ is, and can't get a
> response from any of the developers.  I can't find it anywhere on the
> system (except in emails - I _really_ don't want to have to delete
> saved mails just to get it off the list).

/me wonders if we are talking about the same thing here.
This does not correspond to any of my experiences.

Are you perhaps talking about an old Identity that needs to be removed
from Settings/Configure KMail?
Can you send a small screenshot that shows exactly what you are talking
about?

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Note: this is a user list, not a developers list. Also, the Debian
developers maintaining the KDE packages are not the ppl who actually
wrote or maintain the kmail software (although they do tend to know a lot
more about stuff than the average user); to contact the actual
developers, you should go to the www.kde.org website or maybe file a bug
at bugs.kde.org...