Re: Tiny fonts in konqueror printout

Am Tuesday 22 February 2005 08:17 schrieb Rainer Dorsch:
> works for me. I am just wondering why konqueror does not assume a
> reasonable default. I have the impression that firefox manages that
> somehow.
ISTR that this is a known bug, and is being worked on or is already fixed in
CVS. Unfortunately I cannot find that bug anymore... I think it was mentioned
in one of the last cvs-digests, but a quick search did not turn it up...

Patrick
--
Patrick Dreker

GPG KeyID  : 0xFCC2F7A7 (Patrick Dreker)
Fingerprint: 7A21 FC7F 707A C498 F370  1008 7044 66DA FCC2 F7A7
Key available from keyservers