Re: Problems playing ogg-files

* Paul [Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:25:18 -0500]:

> I had the same problem and was advised by the maintainer that new
> packages are in the mill.  In fact, a testing version was available at:

> deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.3.2 ./

> but, they may have been pulled already.  If so, you'll just have to wait
> a bit longer for those experimental versions to hit unstable/testing.

  They're still there, of course. kdemultimedia 3.3.2-0pre2.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus