Re: Eject fails!?

Hello!

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:30:00PM +0100, Dirk Salva wrote:
> Thats my question. Does "eject CD" after clicking with the right
> mousebutton on the Icon needs an eject-package? If so - which one?
> And is this not a dependency?!?

~/Desktop$ grep eject CD-ROM
Exec=kdeeject %v
~/Desktop$ head -n 3 `which kdeeject` | tail -n 2
# Script used by kdesktop to eject a removable media (CDROM/Tape/SCSI/Floppy)
# Relies on the 'eject' program, 'cdcontrol' on *BSD
~/Desktop$ dpkg -S `which kdeeject`
kdesktop: /usr/bin/kdeeject
~/Desktop$ apt-cache show kdesktop | grep eject
Recommends: eject
~/Desktop$

A "Recommends:" is strong enough as it is not the whole kdesktop
package that depends on eject but only part of it.

HTH,
Flo