Dependency problems with Sound.

Its probably my fault for using the kde packages from

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.3.2 ./

BUT ...

system notifications which were ogg files would not play, so I am attempting
to do an upgrade of my debian unstable system.

There seems to be a new "libflac6" attempting to be installed, which k3b
needs, and which conflicts with libflac4.  This conflict is attempting to
remove libflac4 and most of kde-multimedia.

Any way round this?
--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk