Re: Are there (experimental) packages for KDE 3.4 Beta1 ?

On Friday, 14. January 2005 19:03, Jesús Roncero Franco wrote:
> Not yet. But you can get kde 3.4 beta from CVS and compile it pretty
> easily. If you want I can give you a little procedure on how I compiled
> kde3.4 beta on debian.

Hi Jesus,

I would appreciate if you could give this procedure, I am compiling them
with the kdecvs-build script from Michael Pyne but it would be nice if I
had debian packages of the cvs builds so I can easily distribute them here
in the network.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Achim Wößner