Re: how to clear cache

Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn@bjerkem.de> wrote:
> I think easy questions are good, because they can be answered by users
> not having _that_ much experience, but _this_ is something they know.

ACK

> A better way to 'integrate' into the online community than getting an
> elbow in the chest.

I don't think it's a "elbow in the chest" if you're told, how you can
solve problems yourself or how to post in a way so you're questions are
easier for others to read.

I see this mailing list (and others) as a forum to help each other on
one hand but even more to learn to help yourself.

Just my 2¢

Ulrich