Re: java plug-in

Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2005 12:17 schrieben Sie:
> You're the second person that has responded in a rude manner to this
> poster.

Not quite. I previously kindly asked him in a private mail please to not mess
up mailing list threads. Why? Because it makes following the discussion in
the archive (google or wherever) quite hard. Obviously he does not care.
Additionally, in another reply, I showed him the solution to his problem
(java-package).

> No one is forcing you to reply.  If you can't do it in a normal manner,
> just don't.

I did but what he does is rude, too. That he does not even quote anymore makes
his mess even worse.

Additionally, "rude" is different, I'd call this complaining to him to simply
use KMail the most obvious way. Not telling him is just as rude as doing so.
Maybe "crap" was a bit harsh, though.
However, hereby I kindly ask him to take some 5 minutes to learn how to use
KMail correctly. Questions about it are welcome on this list ;)

HS