Re: trying to install kde 3.3.1

André Wöbbeking wrote:
Hi Ivan,

On Thursday 25 November 2004 13:59, Ivan Glushkov wrote:

Hi list,

I am trying to install kde 3.3.1. As I didn't saw it in the debian
packages, I downloaded konstruct-stable.tar.bz2 which is claiming to
install fully kde. In my case it was not the case. After some
compilation, it stopped with error:

for compilation you also need the development packages, i.e.
libglib2.0-dev.

André

I solved it just by switching from Sarge to Sid. kde3.3.1 is already there...
btw, kostruct was behaving weird. Repeating the same steps several times, it was giving different error messages.

Ivan