Re: Newest kmail: mails not displayed in preview pane

On Thursday 18 November 2004 09:35, Timo Springmann wrote:
> hi there,
>
> > I don't know if there is already a report, but I want to make it
> > clear that is rarely happens here.
>
> I've got the same problem since several days.
>
> The mysterious thing is, that I have two computers, both with latest
> kde debian/sid packages, both connecting to the same imap account but
> only one of them has this strange problem...
>
> btw. it seems like an imap problem, because it's not happening with
> the pop3 account on the same installation...

I see the same behavior here occasionally, running kmail 1.7.1 and a
pop3 account.  I also saw it sometime with the previous version of
kmail, 1.6.2 I think.  It doesn't happen often.   Clicking on another
email in the folder seems make the problem go away.  It's a rare, small
nuisance that I haven't worried much about.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@netride.net>  KD5SZ