KOrganizer birthday plugin

Hello,

I am using KDE 3.3.1 from Debian unstable. I have a problem with korganizer.
There used to be a birthday import plugin which you could use to import
birthdays from kaddressbook into korganizer. Since I upgraded to KDE 3.3 this
plugin is no longer available. I have the following plugins:
- Date numbers plugin for calender
- Holiday plugin for calender
-Jewish calender plugin
- MS Exchange 2000 Plugin for korganizer
- Project View pluging for korganizer
- web export plugin for korganizer
But there is no birthday plugin anymore. I also created a new user to make
sure it is no problem with the korganizer configuration file, but that did
not help either. Is there a package I am missing? Or is there another
solution to get this working again?

Thanks in advance,
Michael