(Offtopic) Re: different time in summer and winter (germany)

On Thursday 11 November 2004 10:31, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists shaped
the electrons to shout:
> Well, I've "apt-get install"ed the package, "dpkg-reconfigure"ed it,
> the settings were allready right, so I didn't have to change anything.
> So we'll see, if that did change anything relevant

This is not a KDE on Debian topic. Refer to the proper documentation, for
example:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/system-administrator/ch-sysadmin-time.html

And don't forget you _must_ set the clock, as any clock.

Or install ntp-simple if you want to sinchronize w it automatically.

Or ntpdate if you want just to get the right time from an external source
(manually or every time you restart the computer).

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/