Re: different time in summer and winter (germany)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, [iso-8859-2] Matías Costa wrote:

El Jueves, 11 de Noviembre de 2004 09:46, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists
escribió:
This is not quite a locale issue but can be easily configured with
tzconfig.

Äehm:

  # man tzconfig
  No manual entry for tzconfig
  See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
  # tzconfig
  Your current time zone is set to Europe/Zurich
  Do you want to change that? [n]: n
  Your time zone will not be changed

So, how do I go about it to get it right?
*t

dpkg-reconfigure timezoneconf

Thanks.

Well, I've "apt-get install"ed the package, "dpkg-reconfigure"ed it, the settings were allready right, so I didn't have to change anything. So we'll see, if that did change anything relevant in the system, since last time the clock wasn't adjusted automagically.
*t

  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions