Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 13:13, Marcin Juszkiewicz shaped the
electrons to shout:

> Bitstream Vera is ISO-8859-1 only - Helvetica have more glyphs

False (I'm using utf-8 here wihout problems).

> available. Here in Poland Bitstream Vera is useless..

In any case you need some missing glyphs for you language. Aliases in
fontconfig can solve these problems. Please check how is Gnome configured
by default in Sarge, then compare it to KDE.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/